Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Mini Sketchbook Focus


I've been trying tomake time to use my little 5.5 x 8.5 sketchbook to make watercolor paintings+ ink in my spare time. Now, spare time is extremely hard to come by when you are working, playing a sport, and attending school full time, BUT I've managed to squeeze it in.Here are all of the little paintings I've done so far...





These are honestly some of my favorite things to do. Some are better than others, but that's okay. They're pretty quick in terms of a painting, and I feel that they challenge me every time I sit down to do one. I'm assuming most of my blog posts will involve these, so hopefully they are of some interest :)



*(A lot of these were taken with my cell phone, so I'll get better pictures soon and update.)


No comments:

Post a Comment