Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Life Update

New fancy pens, woooo!

Just a bit of an update of what is going on in my life, relating to this blog...

I signed my minor yesterday. ART HISTORY! Oh yes, should be lotssss of fun. 

I have my pre-graduate audit this Friday, which one normally gets before their last year in college. Well, my advisor said it would be beneficial because I've transferred around so much, and have 2 majors, to really help me understand exactly what I have left to complete. So for me, it does not mean graduate in a year, but I'm hoping it does show me that all I have left is 2 (here's hoping).

Also, I am in preparation to apply for the BFA program. The applications are due in about 3 weeks. I really need to get this application right the first time, so I'm going to be spending a lot of time on it. I'll post my question responses and portfolio on here once it is all finalized.

For my Art for the Middle School class, we are going to start teaching at a Montessori school in a town close to Mount P. I am very excited! My friend Paige and I will be teaching a 1st - 3rd grade class (yeah, not a middle level class, but they needed help in all grade levels) every other friday morning. I'll try to document what we teach and the resulting art projects from the students.

...and I think that is it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment